Budapest gastro food & wine tour
Absolute Hungaro Gastro – 3-3.5 hours - The real Hungarian food & wine experience!
Don’t get caught up in some touristy place trying watered down Gulyás. We take you on a taster extravaganza that let’s you try it all & even throw in a 3 tier wine tasting with the meal to give you a complete picture of what everyone is raving about!
Highlights and Themes
- The secret to good Hungarian cooking – ingredients and recipes
- Local Market Hall stop to view the food products in the "raw"
- 3 tier Hungarian wine tasting
- Appetizer reflecting a Hungarian snack
- Bowl of Hungarian goulash (gulyás) soup
- Main meal with garnish and pickled salad
- Followed by a traditional desert
Date & time:
Tour Goes Every Thur and Sat at 12 PM *
* Jan to March Fri and Sat only,
no tours Dec 24th to 26th Dec 31st and Jan 1st.
(reservations recommended as we have limited spots per tour)
HUF 7.000 (one price for all)
Guided tour to a market hall and restaurant for a 3 tier wine tasting, appetizer, gulyás soup, main course with garnish and pickled salad and dessert.
(min. 2 guests for tour to go, we encourage single bookings as many usually join the tour and if the tour doesn't go because of the minimum you will be fully refunded shortly after the tour date)
Dress is casual, the same wines on tour can be purchased at the Discover Budapest Tour Cebter behind the Opera House. We can accommodate vegetarians but only offer non-kosher meals.
Should you be interested on any of the tours or need help please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.